Technical Articles for RoR Developers
Tag Archives: Google Chrome
February 5, 2010Posted by on
A fast new browser: Now available for Linux
Get Google Chrome (BETA)
It’s free and is installed in seconds
Download google chorme from http://bit.ly/HuSXF
$ sudo dpkg -i google-chrome-beta_current_i386.deb
- New! For Linux- (Debian/Ubuntu/Fedora/openSUSE)
- Google Chrome runs websites and applications with lightning speed
- Fast start-up- Google Chrome launches immediately.
- Fast loading-Google Chrome loads websites quickly.
- Fast search-Search the internet directly from the address bar